Tool Challenge declaration or participation - due March 5

Eric Van Wyk

Mar 4, 2011, 7:41:16 AM3/4/11
to ldta-2011-to...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

If you are planning on participating in the tool challenge and have
not yet emailed Claus and I about your intention, please do so by
tomorrow.

The LDTA web page - ldta.info - explains what information we need, so
I will not repeat it here. I will just point out that the information
is not used for evaluation, only for scheduling purposes. We would
like to know how many are participating and what parts of the
challenge problems they are solving - to help in scheduling.

This deadline is not strict - if you need a bit more time to write the
short abstract that is fine. Also, I suspect that some of us have not
yet finished the job and thus it may be difficult to say exactly what
parts you'll be solving. If you can make an estimate of this that is
fine, and it is OK if your the solutions you end up with do not match
precisely what you state in this abstract. But do drop us a note to
let us know that you'll be attending and presenting your solution(s).

Cheers,
Eric

Claus Brabrand

Mar 4, 2011, 8:18:08 AM3/4/11
to ldta-2011-to...@googlegroups.com
I agree with this message. It also serves as a reminder.
(So far, we didn't get a lot of sign-ups.)