Maven Repository to use LDSpider as a Dependency in a Java project

Andreas Kahl

Oct 23, 2017, 4:28:48 AM10/23/17
to LDSpider

Hello everyone,

I did not succeed finding a Maven repository containing the latest version of LDSpider. Mavencentral does not contain it and I found no documentation for an alternative repository.
Can you point me to an URL that is continually updated with new versions?

Thanks
Andreas

Jonathan Austin

Sep 26, 2018, 1:36:23 AM9/26/18
to LDSpider
Hello Andreas,

Upon starting my honours project this year, the only place that seems to have the most updated code is their github repo @ https://github.com/ldspider/ldspider although I've been trying to setup my own simple crawler using their "API" method without much success because their "misleading" "GettingStartedAPI" section being inconsistent with the code available. Actually I should say little success as I've now got some output on the screen, but I don't think I have anything useful yet.

Any advice regarding how to setup a simple crawler would be greatly appreciated, some example seeds might be needed as well.

Regards,
Jonathan