LDSC: New Audit forms?

digitellectual

Jan 12, 2011, 5:00:24 PM1/12/11
to ldsc...@lists.mormonstoday.com
>From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription instructions and list URL.
-
Does anyone know if there will be new (Post-CUBS) financial audit
forms? The ones in MLS 3.3 have not changed on my system and do not
reflect the changes to the Other category
Or visit the LDS Clerks wiki at:
http://www.ldsclerks.org/

Larry Jackson

Jan 13, 2011, 12:29:33 AM1/13/11
to LDSC
On 1/12/2011 4:00 PM, digitellectual wrote:

> Does anyone know if there will be new (Post-CUBS)
> financial audit forms? The ones in MLS 3.3 have
> not changed on my system and do not reflect the
> changes to the Other category

After you have done several Send/Receives with MLS 3.3 you will find
that the new forms will have downloaded. I do not recall how many it
takes. I think we got them on the 2nd or 3rd S/R.

Larry Jackson