Re: LDSC: LDSClerks Digest, Vol 2010, Issue 178

Carlo Okolowitz

Dec 26, 2010, 11:35:30 AM12/26/10
to ldsc...@lists.mormonstoday.com
>From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription instructions and list URL.
-
3.3 moved the data files from Program Files to Program Data. The Program Data folder is hidden, you'll have to adjust your windows explorer to allow you to see hidden and system files\folders. Once you enable displaying the hidden folder, don't look for it on the left pane of windows explorer, look in the right pane. The documentation on the mls site is not updated yet for 3.3 and higher.

Thanks,
- Carlo
Or visit the LDS Clerks wiki at:
http://www.ldsclerks.org/

Ron Scorse

Dec 26, 2010, 12:49:09 PM12/26/10
to Discussion for LDS Church Ward/Stake Clerks/Secretaries
>From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription instructions and list URL.
-
-
On a somewhat related issue, I found a PDF file called 'mls manual" located
in the "c:\program files\lds church\mls\default\data\manual" folder. May be
of some help in learning how to utilize MLS to its potential, along with the
training programs.

Ron in Snowflake