LDSC: mls reset

Michael Holland

Dec 3, 2010, 7:38:10 PM12/3/10
to ldsc...@lists.mormonstoday.com
>From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription instructions and list URL.
-
My wish list for MLS would include a manual security reset where you could
sign in to a secure web page and reset the security when changing out
computers. Our stake is kind of spread out so it is easier to deliver and
set up new computers on weekends. Not that we get new computers often, but
when we do it would be nice not to have to wait on hold for someone to tell
them to reset it for us. I called today and I think it was 5:01 and got the
recording. Now I can't replace any computers this weekend.

I know, I know. poor planning on my part.

Michael

ASC SCS

Or visit the LDS Clerks wiki at:
http://www.ldsclerks.org/

simonsen

Dec 3, 2010, 9:36:05 PM12/3/10
to Discussion for LDS Church Ward/Stake Clerks/Secretaries
>From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription instructions and list URL.
-
-
Curiosity question - why can't you replace any computers this weekend?

You can replace the computers at any time. They do not have to
communicate each week. They can still enter the transactions, manually
write checks, and deposit donations into the bank. The transmission can
take place later after the security reset takes place.

Richard Simonsen

--
Richard N Simonsen
simo...@charter.net