LDSC: Primary rolls

Nate

Dec 7, 2010, 12:04:32 PM12/7/10
to ldsc...@lists.mormonstoday.com
>From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription instructions and list URL.
-
In our ward we have a large Primary. My wife is Primary President so I am asking this for her. Quite a few age groups have 2 classes. Is there a way to print off class rolls that only show the children assigned to a class rather than printing off a roll showing every child that age and then crossing out the children assigned to the other class? They would of course assign the less-active and children of record to a class so that no one would be left off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Or visit the LDS Clerks wiki at:
http://www.ldsclerks.org/

Alan Brown

Dec 7, 2010, 4:10:57 PM12/7/10
to Discussion for LDS Church Ward/Stake Clerks/Secretaries
On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Nate <nampas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In our ward we have a large Primary. My wife is Primary President so I am asking this for her. Quite a few age groups have 2 classes. Is there a way to print off class rolls that only show the children assigned to a class rather than printing off a roll showing every child that age and then crossing out the children assigned to the other class? They would of course assign the less-active and children of record to a class so that no one would be left off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can create your own classes, and determine exactly who is in which
class. In fact, MLS has a feature for splitting classes that is for
precisely the situation you describe. The procedure is described on
the LDSTech wiki at
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/index.php/Classes#Splitting_classes -- read
the entire article.

Alan Brown
Assistant Stake Clerk
Sandy Utah Crescent Stake

John Gilger

Dec 7, 2010, 3:51:02 PM12/7/10
to Discussion for LDS Church Ward/Stake Clerks/Secretaries
>From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription instructions and list URL.
-
-
You can export the rolls to OpenOffice Calc and divide them with that app,
then print them out.

John Gilger
Ward Clerk
Sunrise Mountain Ward