LDSC: Family History Funding after CUBS

adonrich

Dec 3, 2010, 5:42:12 PM12/3/10
to ldsc...@lists.mormonstoday.com
>From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription instructions and list URL.
-
The family history center in my ward has been funded using the "other" account for years. Until CUBS, all was well. When CUBS was implemented it transferred all of the family history center's film debit history to "Budget:Other".

In the Income Expense Report, the "Other Account:, still shows a positive balance but no expenses.

I'm Not sure how to cope with this change.

Or visit the LDS Clerks wiki at:
http://www.ldsclerks.org/

Alan Brown

Dec 4, 2010, 1:22:16 PM12/4/10
to Discussion for LDS Church Ward/Stake Clerks/Secretaries
On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:42 PM, adonrich <adon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The family history center in my ward has been funded using the "other" account for years. Until CUBS, all was well. When CUBS was implemented it transferred all of the family history center's film debit history to "Budget:Other".
>
> In the Income Expense Report, the "Other Account:, still shows a positive balance but no expenses.

Your question was answered (I believe completely) over on LDSTech at
http://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6272

Alan Brown
Assistant Stake Clerk
Sandy Utah Crescent Stake