LDSC: camcorder for webcasts?

Michael Bower

Dec 19, 2010, 6:13:03 PM12/19/10
to Discussion for LDS Church Ward/Stake Clerks/Secretaries
>From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription instructions and list URL.
-
-
Hi, folks,

Up until now, we have been using my camcorder for webcasts (and I'm ok
with that) but I've been asked to buy a camera for the stake.

The tech webpages refer to a Sony DCR-HC52 camcorder as working fine.
The problem is that this camera is not easy to find and the list
hasn't been updated.

Does anybody have any recommendations for a camera that will work for webcast?

TIA

Michael Bower
Ashburn Virginia Stake
Or visit the LDS Clerks wiki at:
http://www.ldsclerks.org/

LESLIE SEAMAN

Dec 19, 2010, 7:32:02 PM12/19/10
to ldsc...@lists.mormonstoday.com
>From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription instructions and list URL.
-
-

I have been using this pan camera for 2 years with great results. It can be controlled with a remote or via a cable connected laptop. It is mounted high in the back of the chapel.Canon vc-c50i

Les SeamanFlagstaff Arizona

> Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:13:03 -0500
> From: mbo...@bbunch.org
> To: ldsc...@lists.mormonstoday.com
> Subject: LDSC: camcorder for webcasts?

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Eric Bunker

Dec 19, 2010, 10:06:34 PM12/19/10
to Discussion for LDS Church Ward/Stake Clerks/Secretaries
>From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription instructions and list URL.
-
-
My stake center is new and the two cameras came with the package from the
Church. Contact your FM department or Distribution and see what they
have/recommend.

Eric