Legacy code question... - clones() pre clones?

Karl Tiedt

Jan 16, 2021, 1:42:30 PM1/16/21
to Ldmud Talk
As the subject alludes to, is there a way of implementing clones() pre clones() being added to the driver? Looking to implement some housekeeping methods as we continue the work on our driver update and this would make our lives soooo much easier.

thanks!

-Karl Tiedt

Croft

Jan 16, 2021, 1:51:57 PM1/16/21
to ldmud...@googlegroups.com
Iirc there was only the expensive way via debug_info.

Karl Tiedt

Jan 17, 2021, 1:33:57 AM1/17/21
to Ldmud Talk
Croft, thanks, that did exactly what I needed, and our our MUD is not too bad, at least to for our NPCs which was the problem. I now have a handy util to force update all our brains (Which are an inheritance nightmare in some places) and re-inject a newly updated brain into all NPCs.

-Karl Tiedt