New LPMud with 2D play space - help wanted

Austin Holloway

Jan 18, 2024, 3:09:27 PMJan 18
to LDMud Talk
Hi mudders,
I've been working on a mud for a year or more now that has a 2D play space as it's distinctive feature. It includes LDMud driver, and a heavily modified mudlib.

My time is going to be busy for a while and I would like to bring in new players as beta testers, and new people to do some map-making and coding.

If you are interested you can take a look at this intro doc (incomplete) to show what it looks like:

Please feel free to play at:
telnet: shinelp.hopto.org 3030

And use the 'bug' command to note problems or suggest improvements.

If you are interested in becoming a coder/creator, I suggest you play for a while to get to know the game, then let me know in this thread and I will reach out.

Thanks for the great driver that has enabled this life long dream of mine.

Austin