[Broken] ldc-developers/ldc#146 (master - 45848d1)

1 view

Travis-CI

Nov 18, 2012, 12:24:28 PM11/18/12
to ldc...@googlegroups.com

The build was broken.

Repository ldc-developers/ldc
Build #146 https://travis-ci.org/ldc-developers/ldc/builds/3252473
Changeset https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/compare/ccde57052006...45848d19fc70

Commit 45848d1 (master)
Message Remove unused include. This fixes yet another MSVC-related compile problem.

Root cause is the `root.h` defines `strtof` which is used in `llvm/Target/TargetLibraryInfo.h` as an enumeration identifier.
Author kai
Duration 29 minutes and 46 seconds
You can configure recipients for build notifications in your configuration file. Further documentation about Travis CI can be found here. For help please join our IRC channel irc.freenode.net#travis.

We need your help!

Travis CI has run 406,714 tests for 5,442 OSS projects to date, including Ruby, Rails, Rubinius, Rubygems, Bundler, Node.js, Leiningen, Symfony ...

If you use any of these then you benefit from Travis CI.

Please donate so we can make Travis CI even better!

Founded in 2009 in Europe's technology hub, Berlin, Wooga is the third largest social games developer in the world. Wooga's free-to-play Facebook games are enjoyed by over 35 million active players per month - 70% of which are women.
The delivery of this email was kindly sponsored by Postmark, an amazing service for transactional email delivery.

See all of our sponsors →

Kai

Nov 18, 2012, 12:41:07 PM11/18/12
to ldc...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I am already investigating what's going wrong here....

Kai

On 18.11.2012 18:24, Travis-CI wrote:

> The build was broken.
>
> Repository ldc-developers/ldc
> Build #146 https://travis-ci.org/ldc-developers/ldc/builds/3252473
> Changeset
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/compare/ccde57052006...45848d19fc70
> Commit 45848d1 (master)
> Message Remove unused include. This fixes yet another MSVC-related
> compile problem.
>
> Root cause is the `root.h` defines `strtof` which is used in
> `llvm/Target/TargetLibraryInfo.h` as an enumeration identifier.
> Author kai
> Duration 29 minutes and 46 seconds
>
> You can configure recipients for build notifications in your
> configuration file
> <http://about.travis-ci.org/docs/user/build-configuration>. Further
> documentation about Travis CI can be found here
> <http://about.travis-ci.org/docs>. For help please join our IRC channel
> irc.freenode.net#travis.
>

> We need your help!
>
> Travis CI has run 406,714 tests for 5,442 OSS projects to date,
> including Ruby, Rails, Rubinius, Rubygems, Bundler, Node.js, Leiningen,
> Symfony ...
>
> If you use any of these then you benefit from Travis CI.
>
> Please donate so we can make Travis CI even better!
> <http://love.travis-ci.org>
>
> <http://www.wooga.com> Founded in 2009 in Europe's technology hub,
> Berlin, Wooga <http://wooga.com> is the third largest social games
> developer in the world. Wooga <http://wooga.com>'s free-to-play Facebook
> games are enjoyed by over 35 million active players per month - 70% of
> which are women.
>
> The delivery of this email was kindly sponsored by Postmark
> <http://postmarkapp.com>, an amazing service for transactional email
> delivery.
>
> See all of our sponsors → <http://love.travis-ci.org/sponsors>

Kai

Nov 18, 2012, 1:23:16 PM11/18/12
to ldc...@googlegroups.com
Should be fixed now.

The compile error was caused by a difference between dmd/mars.h and
dmd/mars.h.

Kai