[Broken] ldc-developers/ldc#114 (master - ef06070)

1 view

Travis-CI

Nov 3, 2012, 8:07:04 PM11/3/12
to ldc...@googlegroups.com

The build was broken.

Repository ldc-developers/ldc
Build #114 http://travis-ci.org/ldc-developers/ldc/builds/3050702
Changeset https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/pull/221

Commit ef06070 (master)
Message Amend -verify-each description to PassManagerBuilder changes.

We can't verify after each pass anymore with PassManagerBuilder, but
-verify-each is a hidden flag mainly useful for debugging our own
passes anyway.
Author David Nadlinger
Duration 26 minutes and 10 seconds
You can configure recipients for build notifications in your configuration file. Further documentation about Travis CI can be found here. For help please join our IRC channel irc.freenode.net#travis.

We need your help!

Travis CI has run 406,714 tests for 5,442 OSS projects to date, including Ruby, Rails, Rubinius, Rubygems, Bundler, Node.js, Leiningen, Symfony ...

If you use any of these then you benefit from Travis CI.

Please donate so we can make Travis CI even better!

Kanbanery helps you work more effectively by visualizing work in progress on your projects.
Get up and running in minutes, and deploy instantly with git. Focus 100% on your code, and never think about servers, instances, or VMs again.
The delivery of this email was kindly sponsored by Postmark, an amazing service for transactional email delivery.

See all of our sponsors →