[Broken] ldc-developers/ldc#113 (master - 29cc34b)

Travis-CI

Nov 3, 2012, 7:50:02 PM11/3/12
to ldc...@googlegroups.com

The build was broken.

Repository ldc-developers/ldc
Build #113 http://travis-ci.org/ldc-developers/ldc/builds/3050620
Changeset https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/pull/221

Commit 29cc34b (master)
Message Use llvm::PassManagerBuilder for optimization scheduling.

This commit is based on Kai's pull request #157.
Author David Nadlinger
Duration 21 minutes and 6 seconds
You can configure recipients for build notifications in your configuration file. Further documentation about Travis CI can be found here. For help please join our IRC channel irc.freenode.net#travis.

We need your help!

Travis CI has run 406,714 tests for 5,442 OSS projects to date, including Ruby, Rails, Rubinius, Rubygems, Bundler, Node.js, Leiningen, Symfony ...

If you use any of these then you benefit from Travis CI.

Please donate so we can make Travis CI even better!

We create beautiful web apps using the right tools, like Ruby on Rails, node.js, nosql.
Kanbanery helps you work more effectively by visualizing work in progress on your projects.
The delivery of this email was kindly sponsored by Postmark, an amazing service for transactional email delivery.

See all of our sponsors →

David Nadlinger

Nov 3, 2012, 7:53:58 PM11/3/12
to ldc...@googlegroups.com
Huh? This commit is part of a not-yet-merged pull request, seems like
Travis mixed up things? Sorry for the noise.

David