Thank you to the Group Members and Moderators

amstuart

Oct 10, 2009, 8:52:43 AM10/10/09
to lcross_ob...@googlegroups.com
Hi:

I was another lurker who learned much and appreciated the Group's enthusiasm and depth of knowledge over the past few months. Although I live in Miami, Florida (East of the Mississippi) I decided to approach the LCROSS mission as if I had a chance to capture any data for posterity.

I put together a little presentation:

I am humbled at the ability of many of you to "do the math" and not only calculate sun angles and shadows but to use software to model your thoughts and ideas.

Thank you for a nice ride.

Adam

Thomas Sullivan

Oct 10, 2009, 9:37:36 AM10/10/09
to lcross_ob...@googlegroups.com
I am in the same boat. I loved the journey and the things I learned on the way. I am looking forward to the next one!

canopus56

Oct 10, 2009, 8:35:06 PM10/10/09
to LCROSS_Observation
Pretty impressive daylight imaging. - Kurt

canopus56

Oct 10, 2009, 8:51:26 PM10/10/09
to LCROSS_Observation
Ditto. My thanks to Rick Baldridge for moderating the group. - Kurt