LCROSS - Slooh stream

cano...@yahoo.com

Oct 8, 2009, 6:17:50 PM10/8/09
to LCROSS_Observation
Slooh also will be streaming the impact -

http://www.slooh.com/special_feed.php

- Kurt

Arnold Ashcraft

Oct 9, 2009, 7:49:12 AM10/9/09
to lcross_ob...@googlegroups.com
Kurt:
Do you know what the aperture of the telescope in Arizona SLOOH was
using? I watched the feed from SLOOH as well as NASA's feed and saw
no plume at all in the SLOOH feed. It was cloudy here in NJ, so I
did all my observing on the Internet.
Clif

Tim Swanson

Oct 9, 2009, 8:16:20 AM10/9/09
to "Arnold Ashcraft", lcross_ob...@googlegroups.com

Overcast in Houston. Cant see the moon. I will not have impact images. I am very sorry.

Alphajuno

Oct 9, 2009, 9:30:35 AM10/9/09
to LCROSS_Observation
I'm a little south of Houston in League City but I don't think my
camera picked up anything. I increased exposures to .25s after
getting nothing initially at shorter exposures. I also decided on
doing f10 because of the wind/seeing (and I was having technical
issues). I'll look closely tonight but was not hopeful.

On Oct 9, 7:16 am, "Tim Swanson " <huske...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>  Overcast in Houston.  Cant see the moon. I will not have impact images.  I am very sorry.

robert...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2009, 11:06:48 AM10/9/09
to lcross_ob...@googlegroups.com
Overcast amature in Atlanta no view.

robert...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2009, 11:09:11 AM10/9/09
to lcross_ob...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like we have the beginnings of a conspiracy! What was the government up to when they had every telescope in the west focused on the moon? Guess anyone?