South Pole, 26 November 2009

George Tarsoudis

Dec 3, 2009, 11:24:51 AM12/3/09
to domilunari, lunar-o...@yahoogroups.com, QCU...@yahoogroups.com, LCROSS
Mosaic 2 images at 26 November 2009, because I have very much turbulence
I take very sort videos 300-400 frames only. Image processing only from
Registax.

http://www.lunar-captures.com//craters_M_files/091126_SouthPole_Tar.jpg

Technical details
Telescope Orion Optics 10 inch at f/6.3, camera Fire-i 785 Unibrain,
filter red, barlow 3X.

Some very interesting craters to see :
- MALAPERT
- MORETUS
- SHORT
- SHOEMAKER
- FAUSTINI
- AMUNDSEN
- SCOTT
- DEMONAX
- BOGUSLAWSKY

With regards
George Tarsoudis
www.lunar-captures.com

Arnold Ashcraft

Dec 3, 2009, 11:51:50 AM12/3/09
to lcross_ob...@googlegroups.com
Nice image George.
I think I also see the peak that got in the way of the LCROSS impact
in Cabeus too.
Cabeus is in the dark just past the terminator.
Clif
> --

> group/lcross_observation?hl=en.

Jake Burkart

Dec 3, 2009, 12:17:17 PM12/3/09
to lcross_ob...@googlegroups.com
Nasa should have just hired you, George, instead of spending millions on LRO!  Great image.

--
Jake Burkart
Multimedia Director