Sunsetting this group

Daniel Carson

Nov 29, 2023, 1:47:00 PM11/29/23
to Lightweight Communications and Marshalling
Lately the only active posting in this group has been spam. Does anyone still find this group useful? Please respond if you would like to keep this group active.

-Daniel

Tim Perkins

Nov 30, 2023, 9:22:25 AM11/30/23
to Lightweight Communications and Marshalling
> Does anyone still find this group useful? Please
> respond if you would like to keep this group active.

It seems the list has run its course. Discussion can move to GitHub. I guess I will unsubscribe.

--

-- Tim

Daniel Carson

Dec 4, 2023, 3:43:56 PM12/4/23
to Lightweight Communications and Marshalling
Unfortunately, no one has admin access to this group so it is impossible to disband or to moderate the spam. I will leave the group as well and I encourage any LCM users to do the same.