Any c++ TCP implementation for LCM?

赵君峤

Jan 9, 2018, 6:55:22 AM1/9/18
to Lightweight Communications and Marshalling
Hi Everyone,

I am now facing a problem of reliably transmitting messages between modules. Since my IPC is enabled by LCM, is there any TCP like implementation for LCM available?

I develop in C++, with a cross-platform environment of both unbuntu and windows.

Thanks, John

Jonathan Bendes

Jan 9, 2018, 8:28:21 AM1/9/18
to Lightweight Communications and Marshalling
Hey John,

I know people have had success with libbot2. If that's of interest, you can check it out here: https://github.com/libbot2/libbot2
There are also a few group posts about this topic in the lcm google group that could help.

Best,
Jonathan

Jonathan Bendes
Co-Founder, Vice President of Engineering