Coffee Break Grooves Volume 1.zip

Cameron Morta

Dec 8, 2023, 1:20:21 AM12/8/23
to Lightweight Communications and Marshalling

So there you have it folks, we hope these tips really help out. In the meantime, make sure to visit your favorite genre here at coffeebreakgrooves.com and check out our range of amazing backing tracks and video lessons. And have fun!

Coffee Break Grooves Volume 1.zip

DOWNLOAD https://t.co/PVAM0IFzlh

We've got some exciting stuff coming up over the coming months to keep things popping. There will be regular monthly releases of some amazing new backing tracks for you all to enjoy, as well as new video lessons. We'll also be featuring more great players in our Groove Gallery, so if you have a solo you would like featured, don't forget to drop us a line at info at cofeebreakgrooves dot com and we'll definitely take a look.

Coffee Shop: The Chillin Sessions, Vol. 1 is a sultry mix of carefree grooves featuring some of electronica music's finest. Melding the trip-hop funk of King Kooba's "California Suite" and the hypnotic breaks of Beanfield's "Abstractions," this particular album is both stylish and sophisticated. It's not brash, but it exudes a confidence and bravado. The ambient breakbeat of A Forest Mighty Black's "Fresh on My Mind" is slick, and Quarter's "S. Toned" is a sensual flow of smooth electronic synths. Coffee Shop: The Chillin Sessions, Vol. 1 is fine album; it's not rash or satiating. It's perfectly fashionable and cool.

The immediate trigger for me to think about this was not the dawn of a New Year. I fancy myself to be too sophisticated to make New Year resolutions. It came from hearing Wendy Wood, a psychologist from the University of Southern California, in an NPR program called "Hidden Brain". And then I dug into her 2019 book "Good Habits, Bad Habits: The Science of Making Positive Changes That Stick". The book made the compelling case that one way to sustain a good habit is to reduce the "friction" to do the activity that such a habit recommends. An example that hit close to home was at a conference, for snack breaks, Wendy put healthy fruits close to the middle of the space, and presumably the muffins and such like were banished to a corner. This had the expected outcome. This example hit home also for the unrelated reason that it made me nostalgic for coffee breaks at in-person conferences.

eebf2c3492