Subscribe the message fail

mushro...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2018, 2:56:20 AM7/20/18
to Lightweight Communications and Marshalling
system:windows10
language:c#.net

Recently, I met a strange problem when using LCM to communicate between a windows device and a ubuntu laptop.
I tried to publish a message from windows device, then I received the message in ubuntu device when I subscribe the message.
However, on the contrary, I can't receive the message, when I subscribe the message in windows device, while the ubuntu laptop is publishing the message.
     I can't figure out what happens with the LCM communication between the two different system. Need Some Help!