missing data from lcm using matlab

Negaar Farmani

Feb 20, 2017, 3:55:22 PM2/20/17
to Lightweight Communications and Marshalling
Hello All,

I am trying to read data from lcm channels using matlab. The first time that I run the program, it works well, but each time after that it does not read some of the data and the length of output decreases. After multiple runs of the same program with the same dataset ,  matlab crashes and I  have to restart it again.
I tried to clear the memory using "clear java' and also jheapcl , but the problem has not been fixed.
Does anyone know how I can fix it instead of restarting matlab for each run?