Fwd: patel beena pravinkumar, check out the jobs applied by other web executives

Beena Patel

Sep 7, 2015, 1:31:59 AM9/7/15
to lcit_2015_cse

Beena Patel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naukri.com Jobs <naukrin...@naukri.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 5:30 PM
Subject: patel beena pravinkumar, check out the jobs applied by other web executives
To: "angel....@gmail.com" <angel....@gmail.com>

Naukri.com naukri.com
India's No.1 Job Site
Get your free Naukri app
visit naukri.com/mobile
Job Alert | Sep 04, 2015 Find Jobs with Your Phone: Android | iPhone
Dear patel beena pravinkumar (Login ID: angel....@gmail.com),
Here are some recommended jobs which are also applied by other web executives
Jobs applied by other web executives Do you find these jobs relevant? Yes | No
Fresher Software Programmer - Senior PHP Developer (0-5 yrs.)
Real Infoware Pvt. Ltd. (Ahmedabad)
Core PHP web applications programmer with minimum 2 years of experience in PHP development state-of-art and Payment Gateway eCommerce portals,Excellent knowledge of MySQL, Apa
Keyskills: HTML, Javascript, Core PHP, MySQL, JQuery, CSS, Ajax, Apache, Web Development, W...
Php/wordpress Developer - Magento/html/jquery/ajax (0-5 yrs.)
OKDA SOLUTIONS (Ahmedabad, Gujarat )
We are looking for bright & smart people who have the ability to analyze disparate and changing requirements, proposing creative yet compliant and cost-effective solutions
Keyskills: Php, HTML5, jQuery, AJAX, DIV, Magento, HTML, Javascript, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, pe...
Exciting Openings for PHP Developers (1-3 yrs.)
Tech Morphosis (Mumbai)
As a company, our passion, humble approach and attention to detail have earned us great credibility and we intend to keep it that way by expanding our developer team. We are l
Keyskills: php, php developer, code igniter, cake php, Web Services, Web Applications, mysq...
Jr./ Sr. PHP Developer (e-commerce Company) (2-6 yrs.)
Team Lease (Mumbai)
Or client is a Multinational company with offices is India, US, UAE, Australia and Vietnam founded in the year 2007, specializing in engineering and real estate domain.
Keyskills: HTML, Javascript, MySQL, Core PHP, JQuery, CSS, Ajax, XHTML, Apache Web Server, ...
Php Developer (0-1 yrs.)
Trade Smart Online (Mumbai)
Develop and maintain Web-based responsive applications using PHP Should be interested in learning and researching new technologies An understanding of the fundamentals in OO
Keyskills: PHP, MySQL, SQL Server, LAMP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, VBA, ajax...
PHP PROGRAMMER (0-1 yrs.)
webishpeople (Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad )
REQUIREMENTS Experience 6-12 months Designing and Development of Modules and Projects in PHP as per specifications. The candida
Keyskills: php,xml,mysql,ajax,development,php mysql,website,smarty,conceptualization,handli...
PHP Developer (1-5 yrs.)
Qtech Software Pvt. Ltd (Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs)
Seeking PHP Developers to develop, manage and scale our Online Travel Reservation System; OTRAMS. As a hands-on coder, you will lead and mentor an Agile product team in the a
Keyskills: PHP5, MySQL, XHTML, Object Oriented Development, JQuery, HTML5, php developer, p...
Php Developer, PHP Programmer 0-6months Exp. Urgently Needed in Mumbai (0-1 yrs.)
Soft Consulting Labs (Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai)
- Leading IT Co. Need PHP candidates with 0-6mths Exp. - Excel at PHP, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript, OOPs. HTML5, CSS3 - Excel at MYSQL Queries & Stored procedures - Good Commu
Keyskills: PHP, MYSQL, lamp, php drupal, magento, Joomla, drupal, software, software engine...
Fresher PHP Developer - Dahisar East, Mumbai (0-0 yrs.)
Confidential (Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs)
Strong knowledge in PHP 5 / MySQL, MVC Must be proficient in HTML5, JavaScript, jQuery, AJAX, JSON Knowledge in WordPress preferred Codeigniter/Laravel Knowledge preferred
Keyskills: Javascript, Html, Jquery, Ajax, Php, Mysql, Mvc Framework, Php Developer, codeig...
Php Web Developer (1-5 yrs.)
Brand Catalyst Media (Mumbai)
Immediate opening for a PHP Developer with a leading digital agency. Candidate must have strong programming proficiency in Core PHP & MySQL with a minimum experience
Keyskills: Core PHP, Javascript, MySQL, php, lamp...
Junior Php Developer(immediate Joining) (1-2 yrs.)
IBN Technologies Ltd. (Pune)
Responsible for developing high quality, robust and scalable websites using PHP 1+ Years of Experience of PHP / MySQL development Cake PHP Experience wi
Keyskills: CakePHP, PHP, Wordpress, MySQL, JQuery, Javascript, Ajax, CMS, Object Oriented P...
Opening for PHP Developers Looking for Experienced Candidates (2-5 yrs.)
Dreamz Infra India Pvt Ltd (Bengaluru/Bangalore)
Dear Candidates! Greetings from Dreamz infra We have excellent openings for PHP Developers. Min 3 yrs of experience in PH
Keyskills: PHP, MySQL, Joomla, Wordpress, Magento, Javascript, Drupal, HTML, Opencart, Cake...
PHP DEVELOPERS (0-3 yrs.)
Mxicoders Pvt. Ltd. (Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad )
Mxicoders is looking for talented Sr. PHP Developer that possesses expert level experience in PHP. If you are skilled talented who can think out of box, please rea
Keyskills: ajax,jquery,joomla,wordpress,magento,cakephp,php mysql,coding,api,usability...
PHP Developer - USA - Paid Internship - 2 yrs bond (0-5 yrs.)
Nest Corporate Solutions (United States (U.S))
PHP Developers required for Work Placement (Internship) in USA. Should sign 2 years Bond should have 1 yr experience as java developer
Keyskills: USA, H1B, F1, Java / J2Ee Spring, freshers, Fresher, PHP, php developer, php pro...
Lead - PHP Developer - Db/mysql (2-4 yrs.)
Maximus (Mumbai)
Create groundbreaking/innovative MOBILE/TABLET applications that will disrupt/change the way enterprises engage with their employees, customers, partners and other stakeholder
Keyskills: Android, PHP, MySQL, Mobile Applications, Mobile Technology, Web Services, Web S...
Do you find these jobs relevant? Yes | No
Wish you good luck in your job search.

Regards,
naukri.com team
Join us on
Facebook & Twitter
Unsubscribe | Report a problem

You have received this mail because your e-mail ID is registered with Naukri.com. This is a system-generated e-mail, please don't reply to this message. The jobs sent in this mail have been posted by the clients of Naukri.com. IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this mailer is authentic. Users are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We recommend that you visit our Terms & Conditions and the Security Advice for more comprehensive information