Band Booster meeting on Monday

1 view

Hank Carter

Feb 10, 2011, 1:11:52 PM2/10/11
to LCHS Bands Email List

Reminder:  We have our regularly-scheduled Band Booster meeting on Monday at 7 p.m. in the Band Room.
I know, Valentine's Day.  It's also Ryan's birthday, so I promise it will be a very brief meeting.

We are starting working towards election of new officers.  If you would like to serve on our executive board, we need you!  Please email me or any of the current officers if you can help.

See you Monday night!
Mr. Carter

--

Hank Carter

Director of Bands

Lee County High School

1 Trojan Way

Leesburg, GA  31763

(229) 903-2287

cart...@lee.k12.ga.us

http://groups.google.com/group/lchstrojanband

Lee County High School Vision - Working together to provide superior learning opportunities that empower all students to be life long learners and achievers.

The LCHS 9th grade campus exists to provide and promote academic excellence and lifelong learning opportunities that will assist students on their journey to becoming productive citizens in a rapidly changing world.