info for game Thursday

Hank Carter

Nov 3, 2010, 5:55:18 PM11/3/10
to LCHS Band list
Our regular season comes to a close tomorrow night as we travel to Warner Robins.
Report time is 3:45 p.m.  Chaperones should be at school by 4 p.m.
Wear your show shirt.
The band boosters are providing Chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches, chips, and drinks for dinner (same as last week).
This is a NORMAL game - we will perform our full halftime show!

Many have asked if band members will be allowed to come to school late on Friday.  Mr. Dowling plans to make a decision tomorrow night based on how late the game ends.  He has already asked teachers to go easy on homework due Friday, since band members, football players, and cheerleaders will have no time after school.

We are officially in the playoffs, and should have a #3 seed unless there are major upsets on Friday.  I will get playoff info out as soon as possible on Monday.  Please remember that we have rehearsal AFTER SCHOOL on Thursday, Nov. 11 to prepare for the first round playoff game on Nov. 12.

Mr. Carter
--
Hank Carter
Director of Bands