end-of-year stuff

Hank Carter

May 27, 2011, 12:29:09 PM5/27/11
to LCHS Bands Email List
Most of you will receive this email twice - once through the Google group and once through CHARMS (our new online data managment system).  If you do not receive it twice, please let me know.  I am hoping to begin using CHARMS exclusively for communication by email.  Meanwhile, I apologize for the inconvenience.

As another school year comes to a close, let me congratulate everyone on an amazing year in band.  Seniors, congratulations.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

We finish out the school year tomorrow morning with a performance at graduation.  Please be in the band room no later than 7 a.m.  We will warm up inside, then head to the stadium.  This is for members of next year's Wind Ensemble, plus anyone else (grades 9-11) who wants to perform.
What to wear:
 - MEN: Button-down shirt with a collar, tie, dress slacks or khakis, dress socks, dress shoes.  No flip-flops.
 - LADIES:  Dress OR nice blouse/top with a skirt or dress slacks.  Please be in dress code, especially with regards to the length of your dress/skirt, coverage up top, and shoulder straps.  Dress shoes; no flip-flops.
If it rains, come anyway.

The band calendar is online!  Check it for summer rehearsals:  https://sites.google.com/site/lchstrojanband/calendar
(They are June 30, July 14, and July 21, 6-8 p.m.)

If you are a woodwind, brass, or percussion player and are NOT registered for a band class, you cannot be in marching band!  Please get your schedule changed ASAP.

Watch your mailbox in mid-June for our summer newsletter, and don't forget to follow the band on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/lchstrojanband

Have a great summer!!!!
Mr. Carter

--

Hank Carter

Director of Bands

Lee County High School

1 Trojan Way

Leesburg, GA  31763

(229) 903-2287

cart...@lee.k12.ga.us

https://sites.google.com/site/lchstrojanband/

Lee County High School Vision - Working together to provide superior learning opportunities that empower all students to be life long learners and achievers.

The LCHS 9th grade campus exists to provide and promote academic excellence and lifelong learning opportunities that will assist students on their journey to becoming productive citizens in a rapidly changing world.