Project meeting times tomorrow

William Webber

Apr 2, 2012, 8:49:24 PM4/2/12
to lbsc690-sp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

This is the schedule for meeting times tomorrow night that
I've come up with. I realize that not everyone got the slot
they wanted, but that's because everyone wanted the same
slot. Please let me know if it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE
for TWO OR MORE of you to turn up to the assigned time.

Mierka, Caroline, Sarah L.: 4:30pm
Melissa, Rachel: 5:00pm

Maggie, Kendra, Kaitlin: 7:30pm
Eden, Stephanie, Sara H.: 8:00pm
Amelia, Loan, Joel: 8:30pm

We'll meet up on Level 2. If you're coming after class, then
I suggest come directly up with me so that we can get
everyone in through the (locked) doors.

Please come prepared; I'll be trying to push through the
after-class meetings as expeditiously as possible in order
to get everyone home at a reasonable time.

William