[LBSC 690] MySQL account information sent

William Webber

Mar 5, 2012, 5:06:44 PM3/5/12
to lbsc690-sp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

For tomorrow's lecture and next week's homework, we're going to be
looking at a particular relational database management system
(RDBMS) called MySQL.

I have created MySQL accounts and databases for each of you
on one of my servers (_note_: not an ITS-supported machine; refer
problems to me, not them). I have emailed out account details
to each of you from this machine, in an email entitled:

"[LBSC 690] MySQL account

Please let me know if you have _not_ received your account details.
(Some may get lost because of spam filters, especially since the
email is being sent from an obscure host.)

William