[LBSC 690] Linking to student pages -- OPT IN

William Webber

Feb 28, 2012, 11:32:13 AM2/28/12
to lbsc690-sp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I'd like to create a page on the LBSC 690 where I link to the HTML
pages that you've created for Homework 4 (that is, the pages
built using SSI and CSS).

THIS IS OPT-IN.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS OK.

I'll only do this if you email me to say "yes, that's ok" (please also
give me the landing page you want). If I don't hear anything from
you, I won't link to you (though I might remind you; if you explicitly
don't want to be linked to, please let me know).

Note that the LBSC 690 subject page is linked to from the open
web, so if I link to your page, it _will_ be found by search engines,
and your page likely _will_ be returned for searches on your name.

William

Kaitlin Peterson

Feb 28, 2012, 11:33:46 AM2/28/12
to lbsc690-sp...@googlegroups.com

I have no problem with being linked.

Tracy Sakon

Feb 28, 2012, 11:34:37 AM2/28/12
to lbsc690-sp...@googlegroups.com
I'm ok with my page being linked to.

Tracy
--
Tracy Sakon

Erin Terwilliger

Feb 28, 2012, 12:00:44 PM2/28/12
to lbsc690-sp...@googlegroups.com
I'm cool with it! Here is my link:

http://www.terpconnect.umd.edu/~erint/Homepage.shtml

Erin

Sara Hemmings

Feb 28, 2012, 12:40:32 PM2/28/12
to lbsc690-sp...@googlegroups.com
Sure!

Maggie du Mont

Feb 28, 2012, 2:42:30 PM2/28/12
to lbsc690-sp...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good!
--
Maggie du Mont
Graduate Assistant, User Education Services

Personal Email: mag.d...@gmail.com
School Email: dum...@umd.edu
Cell Phone: 630.697.0351
Work Phone: 301.405.9254