Difference between U-factors result options

Adriana Aranda

Feb 22, 2017, 10:53:20 AM2/22/17
to THERM
Robin good evening, I have a new question, I finally ran the simulation and I got the results, I read Therm2.0 User's Manual and the NFRCSim6.3 Simulation Manual but I couldn't find the difference between the Custom Length, Projected in Glass Plane, etc, because some of them show me different U-factors. In the NFRCSim6.3 Manual says that we should stick with the results of Projected in Glass Plane, but if I will later import this file into Window7.4 (where I already have the results for the Glazing System) to make the crystal assembly in the Window Tab, how do I know which result is the correct U-factor for just the frame, in order to obtain the correct U-factor for the whole Window? Thankyou again!