Sloped curtainwall system

Crystal Harpell

Nov 6, 2019, 10:16:01 AM11/6/19
to THERM
I am trying to model a sloped curtainwall system - it is roughly 65 feet long and consists of two rows if IG's mounted to an aluminum curtainwall frame.  As per the Sim manual I planned on modeling the system as a sloped glazing using centerline dimensions.  The left and right jamb models ran fine, and the head model also ran fine.  The half-frame sill, however, initially seems to run, draws isotherms on the model, and then throws an error that reads:

"Actual cavity height is smaller than the modeled cavity in ConRad".

Model results aren't available for viewing.  I've double checked the Simulation options and I believe everything is set properly.

I haven't been able to find any reference to this error ... does anybody have a suggestion as to what I've done wrong?
Sill upper panel.THM
Sim Options.JPG

bga...

Nov 30, 2020, 4:10:41 PM11/30/20
to THERM
Hello All,
I'm working on simulating a parapet frame detail in THERM 7.7.7.0 and am getting the same error. I was wondering if you found a solution to this issue?

Any assistance would be appreciated!