ISO Standard 10211 for Thermal bridges in building constructions

Thor Haugland

May 12, 2015, 6:14:32 AM5/12/15
to LBNL-...@googlegroups.com

Hei

I’m working as a construction engineer, and my company Is planning to expand our business into the energy area.

And i want to say that I’m quiet impressed With Window 7 and Therm 7

  • MY questions:

    Is Therm 7.3 cable of calculating after the ISO 10211 standard for Thermal bridges in building constructions ? and if how does I make it do that ?

Fabrizio Prato

May 12, 2015, 1:11:42 PM5/12/15
to LBNL-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thor,

the answer is: yes, it does!

For calculating Psi values using Therm you should know the procedure explained in EN ISO 10211 and use Therm numerical results to calculate your value.
I personally made EN ISO 10211 and EN ISO 10077-2 tests for validation procedure of 2D calculations and Therm pass them all.

Fabrizio

Karolis Tyla

Jan 18, 2016, 5:13:00 PM1/18/16
to THERM
Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks for your answer. I search via all internet, does it pass the EN ISO 10211?. And you persuaded me.

Karolis

Fabrizio Prato

Jan 21, 2016, 7:00:53 AM1/21/16
to THERM