Where is window 7.6?

Gabrielle Tuck

Sep 16, 2021, 1:44:44 PM9/16/21
to THERM
Hi there,  I'm using THERM 7.6 - is there still a compatible version of windows available for download? I thought that there was a Window 7.6, but I can't seem to find the download link.

Robin Mitchell

Sep 16, 2021, 3:26:21 PM9/16/21
to Gabrielle Tuck, THERM
We're not really supporting the 7.6 version set, but here is a link to a WINDOW 7.6 install.

Robin

--
You can view the THERM forum online at:
https://groups.google.com/g/LBNL-THERM

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory