Therm DXF Underlay not working

Charlotte Edwards

Jun 23, 2020, 6:31:11 AM6/23/20
to THERM
Hello,

I have previously used a DXF from CAD as an underlay, however I got a new laptop with a different version of windows on, I downloaded Therm again and that same file no longer works as an underlay. Could the operating system effect this, as not to make it work? I now just get random lines.

I'm using the File - Underlay - Browse - Autoconvert - Okay

Thanks for any help.

Ventura, Ed Ramir

Jun 23, 2020, 9:13:56 AM6/23/20
to Charlotte Edwards, THERM
I save my dwg as an R12 dxf file, purged and all lines on 0 layer.

--
You can view the THERM forum online at: http://windows.lbl.gov/software/THERM/forum
---