Color Legend Issue

Sean Gage

Apr 11, 2019, 11:25:18 AM4/11/19
to THERM
Running THERM 7.7 on Windows 10 and for the most part, everything seems to be running pretty decently; however, when the program performs a calculation and I have option to "show color legend" selected, the color legend does not show up. Any ideas on a fix for this issue?

The model does perform its calculations as requested and will show the isotherms.

Thank you.

Matthew Gelowitz

Apr 12, 2019, 5:31:50 PM4/12/19
to THERM
Sean, it seems that others are having the same issue as you, there are some proposed solutions in that thread.
Message has been deleted

Tyrone Marshall

Sep 5, 2019, 10:43:16 AM9/5/19
to THERM
I can see the legend if I do the following:
1 - Change the display mode to Color Flux Magntiude
2 - Confirm Show Color Legend under view tab
3 - Change the display mode back to Color Infrared
4 - If it ever goes away again, go back to step 1

Robin Mitchell

Sep 6, 2019, 3:26:39 PM9/6/19
to THERM
What version of THERM 7.7 are you running?

This issue was a problem in THERM 7.7.01, but should be fixed in THERM 7.7.07

Robin
Message has been deleted

Tyrone Marshall

Sep 17, 2019, 2:39:09 PM9/17/19
to THERM
Running version 7.7.7.0

Robin Mitchell

Sep 17, 2019, 3:14:48 PM9/17/19
to THERM
I am wondering if possibly the color legend is hidden behind other windows? It opens as a separate window and I have noticed that sometimes it's location is not obvious.

Robin

jhoney

Sep 19, 2019, 7:50:37 AM9/19/19
to THERM
  Confirm Show Color Legend under view tab

Message has been deleted

Robin Mitchell

Sep 23, 2019, 2:46:27 PM9/23/19
to THERM
This topic was recently spammed. I have banned the author and deleted their post.

Please do not click on the link in the latest reply to this thread.