autocad to therm underlay problem

윤희

Jun 9, 2018, 9:52:28 AM6/9/18
to THERM
I imported autocad dxf file to therm underlay
but therm only can recognize fillet part of my dxf file
 how can i solve this problem?
If you need picture then I can send it

Sergio F.

Jun 10, 2018, 3:02:56 AM6/10/18
to THERM
Try to import a part of all file element in another therm file with autoconvert option and then copy it and paste in the initial file
Usually with complex dxf file i do this
Bye
Sergey

윤희

Jun 10, 2018, 7:01:29 AM6/10/18
to THERM
I'm sorry but I'cant understand what you said
(I'm not good at english )
take a part at autocad and combine in therm right?

2018년 6월 10일 일요일 오후 4시 2분 56초 UTC+9, Sergio F. 님의 말:

Sergio F.

Jun 11, 2018, 3:07:35 AM6/11/18
to THERM
Subdivide the dxf file in more parts and import that in more therm file and then copy and paste from therm file to therm file for complete the all geometry