Urgent Please: Export glazing system from Therm file to Window Database-Library

Riccardo Saccon

Nov 20, 2022, 12:59:20 PM11/20/22
to THERM
Dear all,
I have a question for you: I'd like to know if I can save/export a glazing system (that I received in a Therm file - it was inside the therm model) into the Window library, in order to use that glazing system in other therm models.
Is it possible?

Hope you can help me.

Kind regards,
Riccardo S.

Robin Mitchell

Nov 20, 2022, 6:56:30 PM11/20/22
to Riccardo Saccon, THERM
No that is not possible.

However,  you can double click on the glazing system in THERM and you will see all the information  you need to define that glazing system in WINDOW.

image.png

Robin

--
You can view the THERM forum online at:
https://groups.google.com/g/LBNL-THERM

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory