How to model a whole glass unit

Jeremiah Burhite

Jan 9, 2019, 5:58:31 PM1/9/19
to THERM
I'm trying to model a sill condition where the curtain wall passes in front of a concrete curb wall. From the top of the curb to the bottom of the curtain wall there is a small spandrel area. How do I model a whole glass unit? I tried inserting half the glass both up and down, but it seems I cant do this without overlapping or having a void, no matter how perfect it looks.

Jeremiah Burhite

Jan 10, 2019, 3:47:00 PM1/10/19
to THERM
We managed to get it work by inserting two pieces of glass together, but we had to go into the Preferences / therm File Options and un-check the box for "Use CR Model for Glazing Systems".