modeling slab/wall and machanical fixing

marta marrone

Oct 13, 2017, 5:09:18 AM10/13/17
to THERM

Hi,

I need some information about modeling a node including a section of concrete or other type of partition, wall, slab also with mechanical fixing.

For example when I’ve to model the two transom over and below the concrete slab:

Should I model all the section or I’ve to put like “adiabatic” all these boundary conditions?

If I have to model  the entire node (with slab, wall or other kind of detail), do I have to model the mechanical anchors with the effective conductivity method?

Thanks,

Marta