Adriana Aranda

Feb 15, 2017, 6:54:21 PM2/15/17
to THERM

I have been following the THERM User's Manual and I got stuck at step 6.4.3. Multiple Glazing Options, in the window Add glazing options, it shows me Non Available, I reloaded the Glazing Library in Window and Therm but the problem persists, what else can I do so I can continue following the manual in order to simulate the file?

The file is a Curtain wall and the section cross is an horizontal divider.

I am running Window 7.4.6 and THERM 7.4.3

Robin Mitchell

Feb 15, 2017, 7:52:29 PM2/15/17
to Adriana Aranda, THERM
In order for glazing systems to display in the Glazing Options list, there have to be glazing systems defined in the WINDOW Glazing System library, for the W7 database referenced in the Add Glazing Options dialog box, that will fit into the frame and the spacer. So other WINDOW glazing systems that you want to appear in that list have to be defined with basically the identical glass layer thicknesses and well as overall glazing system thicknesses as the glazing system currently inserted into the frame.

Robin

--
You can view the THERM forum online at: http://windows.lbl.gov/software/THERM/forum
---

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Department
Environmental Energy Technologies Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory