Mesh Generation Error

Finly Turnier

Jul 13, 2015, 11:10:39 AM7/13/15
to LBNL-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am working on a meeting rail for a vertical single hung window and continuously receive a mesh generation error when trying to solve. I've carried out various techniques to get a resolution such as increasing quad tree mesh parameter which results in an array overflow in mesher error back to decreasing it to lowest value; have tried simplifying the model at the point of the error and also removing features but still get errors. I've attached an image of the model i'm attempting to solve please let me know of any other methods to resolve such an issue. The therm version is 7.3.

Regards