THERM Download Problem

Muhammad Nagy

Oct 9, 2019, 11:13:12 AM10/9/19
to THERM
Dear THERM Help team,

I wish you all the best,

I want to report a problem that we suffered to download your THERM 7.7.07 Setup Full (THERM7_7_07_SetupFull.exe)

The download page is usually reporting a failure to download,

Can you attach to us the software using another platform urgently,

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Robin Mitchell

Oct 9, 2019, 2:12:46 PM10/9/19
to Muhammad Nagy, THERM
LBNL is closed today and possibly for the next several days due to a power shutoff from our electric utility due to wildfire threat. Therefore, the servers used to download our software programs have been turned off.

It is unclear when the power will be restored, but I would expect it to be back either this coming Friday or next Monday. You might want to try the download again then.

Robin

--
You can view the THERM forum online at: http://windows.lbl.gov/software/THERM/forum
---

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

Muhammad Nagy

Oct 9, 2019, 2:59:31 PM10/9/19
to THERM
Oh, sorry to hear that. I wish everything to get better very soon,
Thank you for clarification.

Muhammad.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 8:13 AM Muhammad Nagy <muhamma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear THERM Help team,

I wish you all the best,

I want to report a problem that we suffered to download your THERM 7.7.07 Setup Full (THERM7_7_07_SetupFull.exe)

The download page is usually reporting a failure to download,

Can you attach to us the software using another platform urgently,

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks a bunch in advance!

--
You can view the THERM forum online at: http://windows.lbl.gov/software/THERM/forum
---

Robin Mitchell

Oct 9, 2019, 5:28:08 PM10/9/19
to Muhammad Nagy, THERM
I will post a message to this thread when LBNL is open and the installation files are again available for download.

Robin

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/LBNL-THERM/47db019f-9ff9-4b35-b701-1c60a1adca75%40googlegroups.com.

Muhammad Nagy

Oct 10, 2019, 7:38:30 AM10/10/19