USER ACCOUNT ISSUE

Francesco

Jan 4, 2018, 9:59:41 AM1/4/18
to THERM
Hello,

I'd like to download the last version of Therm, Windows and Database from the LBNL website, but my LBNL account is not working (I can't log in) and when I try to request a new password or when I try to recover my password I don’t receive any email or message from LBNL system, when I try to apply for a new registration the message is that my email address is already registered.

Thank you
Francesco

Robin Mitchell

Jan 4, 2018, 11:54:51 AM1/4/18
to Francesco, THERM
We changed to a new web server so you have to create a new account

Robin

--
You can view the THERM forum online at: http://windows.lbl.gov/software/THERM/forum
---

Robin Mitchell/LBNL

Jan 4, 2018, 3:52:42 PM1/4/18
to THERM
Also, if you don't get the email with the new account information, make sure to check your spam folder. Several people have had that problem.

Robin

Francesco

Jan 8, 2018, 3:10:48 AM1/8/18
to THERM
Dear Robin,

I've downloaded the new version of the software with a new account.
Thank you
Regards

Francesco