Glazing systems

Hayder Alsaad

Feb 3, 2014, 7:16:37 PM2/3/14
to LBNL-...@googlegroups.com
I am a new user of Therm 7.2, I was watching the sample file tutorial and the guy was using some software to create a glazing system then inserting it to Therm from the glazing systems library. when I try to go to the glazing system libraries in my Therm 7.2 it tells me there is no systems defined in my computer. I need help to find the glazing systems and to find that software that builds them, attached is a screen shot of the tutorial.

thank you very much for your help

tutorial.jpg

Dragan Vidanovic

Feb 3, 2014, 7:23:19 PM2/3/14
to LBNL-...@googlegroups.com
Hayder,

software which is used to create glazing systems is called WINDOW:

Download version 7.2 since you are using THERM 7.2.  Let me know if you have any additional question.

Simon