Lan Kevin

Sep 26, 2018, 5:14:59 AM9/26/18
to THERM
Is this software for free? We are a glazing company, we manufacture curtain wall system. Is this software for free? Will it work on Mac? How do I import autocadd files into THERM? This is an interesting software. I would like to learn more about this software. Could anybody please help? Any experts?
Message has been deleted

wilder...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2018, 5:08:20 PM9/27/18
to THERM
It is free but it only works on PC.

Robin Mitchell/LBNL

Sep 27, 2018, 5:18:47 PM9/27/18
to THERM
Our software is available at no charge, supported by the US Department of Energy.

Here is the website for THERM

It only runs on Microsoft Windows, but can be run on a Mac with a Windows emulator such as Parallels.

Robin