Soccer Saturday

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sasha Issenberg

未讀,
2010年11月11日 下午5:29:582010/11/11
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com
Does 10 am on Saturday work for folks this weekend? On our usual
patch of the Mall, between 3rd and 4th streets, near the Museum of the
American Indian? (I think I change the name of the institution every
week I write one of these.)

-SPI

Mike Madden

未讀,
2010年11月11日 下午5:32:522010/11/11
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com
Good for me.

--
Mike Madden
mikema...@gmail.com

Carl-Hermann Hassenstein

未讀,
2010年11月12日 上午11:04:442010/11/12
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am the new guy... I'll be there and try to find you people.

Best,
Hermann

CARAT Hamburg GmbH & Co. KG Media-Service, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRA 90055
Geschäftsführer: Katja Kahlfuss, Walter Litterscheidt, Dirk Lux, Dr. Peter Petermann, Christian Rademacher
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: CARAT Hamburg Verwaltungs-GmbH, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 62316, USt-IdNr.: DE 118 665 429

Alexander Ochs

未讀,
2010年11月12日 上午11:21:312010/11/12
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com

In NY this weekend. Will also be out of town for at least the next two. But happy to see how this has taken off.

Have fun,

Alexander

ALEXANDER OCHS

Director, Energy and Climate Program

logo_worldwatch

1776 Massachusetts Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20036

tel: 202-452-1999 (x511)

cell: 646-812-6252

skype: alexanderrochs

READ OUR BLOG: http://blogs.worldwatch.org/revolt
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/OchsiGen

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.worldwatch.org/programs/energy_climate

VISIT MY TRANSATLANTIC FORUM FACET: www.facet-online.org

…AND PLEASE SUPPORT WORLDWATCH’S UNIQUE WORK: www.worldwatch.org/donate

Joel Cervelloni

未讀,
2010年11月12日 上午11:21:202010/11/12
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I can't make it on Sat. Will catch up with you guys on
the field later, though.

Cat

未讀,
2010年11月12日 上午11:28:322010/11/12
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com
Still in France, watching the sun set.

On Nov 12, 2010, at 5:21 PM, Joel Cervelloni

Joe Fischer

未讀,
2010年11月12日 下午1:19:282010/11/12
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com
i too will be unable to attend.  Next weekend.
-Joe

Daniel Reilly

未讀,
2010年11月12日 下午1:40:332010/11/12
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com
after six weeks of the campaign training regimen (running to and from
burger king), I am ready to give at least 15mins to the cause.

Mike Madden

未讀,
2010年11月12日 下午1:42:082010/11/12
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com
We can send you to run to get us burgers midway through.

Benjamin Gedan

未讀,
2010年11月12日 下午2:36:332010/11/12
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com
Running a 10k on Sunday, the only day of the year my exercise routine remotely rivals our soccer matches. So I'll be resting up on Saturday, and mainlining Gatorade. See you all next week.

bg

Lydia DePillis

未讀,
2010年11月13日 上午9:42:152010/11/13
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com
Blah, still feeling not 100% after being walloped by a cold this week, think I'm going to sit out. Have fun!
--
Staff Writer / Washington City Paper
(c) 206-399-5876 / (o) 202-650-6928 / @housingcomplex

Cat

未讀,
2010年11月13日 下午2:01:362010/11/13
收件者:lazys...@googlegroups.com
Team Spa World,
The "maillot obligatoire" at the hammam in Paris is a lie!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息