Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Hermann Hassenstein

ongelezen,
25 mrt 2011, 22:34:3125-03-2011
aan lazys...@googlegroups.com
Happy Weekend All!

As you might recall from last Sunday, I took over the great responsibility of being the BALLKEEPER for one week since a couple of people said they couldn't play this Sunday.
Plus injury of one key player (does anyone know how he is?) and possible snow - and I actually might have another obligation for Sunday morning myself.

So, who would be thrilled to play? I am happy to play for a bit or just drop off the ball or whatever.

Best,
One Hermann

Hermann Hassenstein - Global Media Director
Starcom Worldwide
1675 Broadway, 10019 New York
hermann.h...@starcomworldwide.com
tel.     +1 212 468 3182
mob. +1 917 428 7121
www.starcomworldwide.com

Disclaimer
The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

henry.c...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
25 mrt 2011, 23:02:1025-03-2011
aan lazys...@googlegroups.com
Can't this weekend but support anyone who is willing to play on Premier League mid January type conditions!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2011, at 10:34 PM, Hermann Hassenstein <hermann.h...@starcomworldwide.com> wrote:

Happy Weekend All!

As you might recall from last Sunday, I took over the great responsibility of being the BALLKEEPER for one week since a couple of people said they couldn't play this Sunday.
Plus injury of one key player (does anyone know how he is?) and possible snow - and I actually might have another obligation for Sunday morning myself.

So, who would be thrilled to play? I am happy to play for a bit or just drop off the ball or whatever.

Best,
One Hermann

Hermann Hassenstein - Global Media Director
Starcom Worldwide
1675 Broadway, 10019 New York
hermann.h...@starcomworldwide.com
tel.     +1 212 468 3182
mob. +1 917 428 7121
www.starcomworldwide.com

<mime-attachment.jpg>

Mike Madden

ongelezen,
25 mrt 2011, 23:47:5925-03-2011
aan lazys...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, won't be in town -- but stay warm and watch your ankles!

--
Mike Madden
mikema...@gmail.com

Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:02:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Soccer Sunday?

Lydia DePillis

ongelezen,
26 mrt 2011, 06:39:5126-03-2011
aan lazys...@googlegroups.com, Mike Madden
I'd play but fear the snow might compromise my preferred mode of transportation...
--
Staff Writer / Washington City Paper
(c) 206-399-5876 / (o) 202-650-6928 / @housingcomplex

Cat

ongelezen,
26 mrt 2011, 10:11:1126-03-2011
aan lazys...@googlegroups.com
Sorry! I've got a breakfast date with Lake Artemesia. Stay warm!

Daniel Reilly

ongelezen,
26 mrt 2011, 12:09:4226-03-2011
aan lazys...@googlegroups.com
Forecast calls for 1 to 3 inches of snow. I am out for this week

--
Sent from my mobile device

Hermann Hassenstein

ongelezen,
26 mrt 2011, 18:16:2426-03-2011
aan lazysoccer
Seems like no one is coming, so the ball decided to stay in front of the fireplace.

See you next week!

Disclaimer
The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten