Weekend soccer: Sunday, 9 am?

Sasha Issenberg

Sep 29, 2010, 10:43:20 AM9/29/10
to lazys...@googlegroups.com
Would anyone be willing or interested in an early kickoff this Sunday
morning -- say 9 am? That means you could be done in time for church,
"Reliable Sources" or Arsenal-Chelsea, whatever your belief system
prizes most.

Let me know and we can go from there.

-SPI

Stephanie

Sep 29, 2010, 11:28:48 AM9/29/10
to lazys...@googlegroups.com
I'm ready and willing, which is an indication of what my belief system prizes most. I can't bother to get myself to work that early! (Not all of you may know me well enough to realize this is funny because it's true.)

Soccer is life... the rest is just details,
Stephanie

Lydia DePillis

Sep 29, 2010, 11:37:24 AM9/29/10
to lazys...@googlegroups.com
Would definitely be in if a tentative trip to the Maryland shore--because my belief system involves crab-eating--doesn't need to leave before 11.

lydia
--
Staff Writer / Washington City Paper
(c) 206-399-5876 / (o) 202-332-2100 x224 / @housingcomplex

Benjamin Gedan

Sep 29, 2010, 11:51:58 AM9/29/10
to lazys...@googlegroups.com
9 a.m. sounds good. I'd go to Mass if the Communion wafer were French toast.

Alexander Ochs

Sep 29, 2010, 11:55:49 AM9/29/10
to lazys...@googlegroups.com

Sorry – have to pass once more. My dad is in town.

I hope next week will work.

Alexander

ALEXANDER OCHS

Director, Energy and Climate Program

logo_worldwatch

1776 Massachusetts Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20036

tel: 202-452-1999 (x511)

cell: 646-812-6252

skype: alexanderrochs

READ OUR BLOG: http://blogs.worldwatch.org/revolt
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/OchsiGen

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.worldwatch.org/programs/energy_climate

VISIT MY TRANSATLANTIC FORUM FACET: www.facet-online.org

…AND PLEASE SUPPORT WORLDWATCH’S UNIQUE WORK: www.worldwatch.org/donate

Marc Bleyer

Sep 29, 2010, 12:09:33 PM9/29/10
to lazys...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, no theatrics from me this weekend.  We're in NYC this weekend and next.

Mike Madden

Sep 29, 2010, 8:17:36 PM9/29/10
to lazys...@googlegroups.com
Sunday at 9 a.m. works for me. Sounds like Sunday at 9 a.m., it is, followed by Arsenal-Chelsea at a Fadó Irish Pub to be named later?

Sasha Issenberg

Oct 1, 2010, 1:23:27 PM10/1/10
to lazys...@googlegroups.com
So I think we're on for Sunday, 9 am, on the usual patch of Mall
between 3rd and 4th, south side near the Museum of the American
Indian.

-SPI

MaV...@globe.com

Oct 1, 2010, 4:02:05 PM10/1/10
to lazys...@googlegroups.com

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/30/michael-jordan-scott-brow_n_745250.html

-------------------------------------
Matt Viser, political reporter
The Boston Globe, Washington Bureau
cell - 617.821.5684
bureau office - 202.857.5133
senate press gallery - 202.484.7260

Daniel Reilly

Oct 1, 2010, 4:08:05 PM10/1/10
to lazys...@googlegroups.com
38 points , seven rebounds, five assists, three steals and one block
And he didnt get out of bed till 3pm that day!

This isn't Michael Jordan's flu game, this is the peoples flu game!