Thursday LVTT Meeting 6 pm July 2

1 view

Christine

Jun 30, 2020, 9:58:08 AM6/30/20
to Lawrenceville Groups
Hi everyone!

Would this group prefer to meet via Zoom or in person (masks and socially distanced) at the tree park? 6 pm.

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Erb

Jun 30, 2020, 12:30:01 PM6/30/20
to lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com
 I would prefer Zoom, mainly to stay out of the heat/sun. Do you have an agenda for this meeting?

Matthew Erb
Director of Urban Forestry
Tree Pittsburgh

412.781.TREE (8733) x202

32 62nd Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Tree Pittsburgh
proprietary information, which is privileged,
confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Tree Pittsburgh.
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout.
Thank You.

Christine Brill

Jun 30, 2020, 7:51:17 PM6/30/20
to Lawrenceville Tree Tenders Google Groups, Stacy Desai
Zoom it is. Call in information is below.

LVTT Agenda | July 2, 2020 | Via Zoom 6-7 PM
1. Tree Park Update (Maeve/Ray)
2. Should we review Fall 2020 Treevitalize? I'm not sure what to talk about because everything is in limbo now.
3. Will the "50 Trees on Butler Street" effort move forward or move to the Spring?
4. +/- 100 Lawrenceville Tree Tenders - how can/should we engage them?
5. GIS Mapping of Possible Street Tree Locations: Jake would you like to update us?
6. Anything else?

____________________

Christine Brill is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LVTT Zoom Meeting
Time: Jul 2, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://cmu.zoom.us/j/97295681496?pwd=WVpVQyt3eTh4OG5Gb0dwNXo1Ny9qdz09

Meeting ID: 972 9568 1496
Password: 550640

--
Christine Brill, AIA
412.443.4210

Principal
Studio for Spatial Practice
A Woman's Business Enterprise (WBE)

Burdett, Ray G

Jun 30, 2020, 9:23:28 PM6/30/20
to lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com
Christine,

I can be on the Zoom call.

Ray

Sent from my iPad

Burdett, Ray G

Jun 30, 2020, 9:28:12 PM6/30/20
to lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com, Stacy Desai
Christine and all Tree Tenders,

Good news here at McCleary Lofts Condos on Holmes Street.  The concrete was just removed and the soil prepared for the planting of 8 street trees around our condo association, 4 on Holmes Street and 4 on 53rd Street.   We are pleased that it looks like we will be getting our trees this fall, though we haven’t been formally notified.

Ray Burdett

Sent from my iPad

Christine Brill

Jul 1, 2020, 6:31:08 AM7/1/20
to Lawrenceville Tree Tenders Google Groups, Stacy Desai
Great news about McCleary!

Who plans to participate in tomorrow's Zoom call? Feel free to email me directly. I have Ray, possibly Maeve, and likely Matt.

Ceoffe, Lisa

Jul 1, 2020, 7:16:46 AM7/1/20
to lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com, Stacy Desai
Yes! good news..been working with the HOA there.. Lisa

Jul 1, 2020, 7:44:40 AM7/1/20
to lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christine-
I will also be on with Ray.