Fwd: 44th St. Utility Work

Kelsey Munsick

Jul 12, 2022, 10:34:22 AM7/12/22
to Lawrenceville Tree Tenders Google Groups
Good morning all,

I have begun completing Street Tree Site Inventories and it has been quite the learning experience! I wanted to give you all some insight into the challenges we encounter around the neighborhood. The previous email sheds some light on problems that can occur with development and how that can hinder tree planting efforts. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Best,

Kelsey Munsick

Jul 12, 2022, 10:40:23 AM7/12/22
to Lawrenceville Tree Tenders Google Groups
Poor trees! Is there any way to require utility companies to remediate these issues?

Christine Brill
412.443.4210

Principal
Studio for Spatial Practice