What to do about a Dead Street Tree?

Christine Brill

Jun 15, 2020, 8:44:27 PM6/15/20
to Lawrenceville Tree Tenders Google Groups

A question:

What should a property owner do if they have a dead street tree? Should they submit a tree request form? I am asking on behalf of a friend.

Jesse Perkins

Jun 15, 2020, 8:48:31 PM6/15/20
to lawrenceville...@googlegroups.com
I believe they need to fill out another tree request form, and maybe indicate that it’s a replacement if that’s possible? If I’ve had questions on the past about proper protocol I’ve had success reaching out to Lisa Ceoffe about the best way to do things.

Hope that helps!

- Jesse

On Jun 15, 2020, at 8:44 PM, Christine Brill <christi...@gmail.com> wrote:

A question:

What should a property owner do if they have a dead street tree? Should they submit a tree request form? I am asking on behalf of a friend.

Christine Brill

Jun 15, 2020, 8:55:39 PM6/15/20
to Lawrenceville Tree Tenders Google Groups
Thanks!

--
Christine Brill, AIA
412.443.4210

Principal
Studio for Spatial Practice
A Woman's Business Enterprise (WBE)

Ceoffe, Lisa

Jun 16, 2020, 7:53:23 AM6/16/20
to Lawrenceville Tree Tenders Google Groups
Yes, please submit a form and indicate dead tree on site. We can do assessment and remove the tree do pit prep etc... in advance of planting date. Lisa